For centuries, many cultures used sound in their healing practices. Our bodies respond to sound both physically and energetically. Like musical instruments, your body can become out of tune / balance. Tuning forks provide a way to bring the body back into harmony by altering your body’s biochemistry. This brings your nervous system, muscle tone and organs into balance within seconds while allowing your body to enter a deep state of relaxation.
When a tuning fork is struck, the air around the fork vibrates and sends out vibrating pulses. These pulses stimulate the body and promote healing. Read more about sound healing at HarmonicSounds.
Who Uses Tuning Forks?
Many practitioners in the Healing Arts use tuning forks for balance and harmony within the body and enhance the healing effects of other energy therapies they may be using. These practitioners can also be involved in one or more of the following:
- Polarity therapist
- Sports rehabilitation
What Are the Benefits of Tuning Forks?
- Enhances other therapies like massage, acupressure, dream work and meditation
- Brings balance to your nervous system
- Increases blood flow to speed healing
- Reduces stress
- Improves your physical energy and mental concentration
- Enhances immune system
- Refines your sonic abilities
- Promotes a deep state of relaxation
- Removes energy and emotional blockages
- Increases mental clarity and brain functioning by integrating left and right brain thought patterns
Read more about the benefits of tuning forks.
Experience the benefits of tuning forks for yourself at Seeds of Wellness. Greg Kendzior, LMT, provides massage, Reiki and tuning fork therapy at our store once a month. As a certified Tuning Fork Therapist for 15 years, Greg uses a series of 9 tuning forks during a tuning fork therapy session. Go to our News page or call us to find out when he will be at Seeds of Wellness.
Share and Enjoy