Seeds of Wellness carries a variety of CBD products:
CBD for the People – full spectrum CBD products:
- 300, 600, 1,200, 2,400, and 4,800 mg CBD tinctures
- 75 and 600 mg CBD salve
- 25 mg CBD capsules
- CBD dried flower and pre-rolled joints
- CBD gummies
Wyld CBD – broad spectrum 500 mg gummies (25 mg in each gummy)
- Real-fruit infused flavors of lemon, blackberry, or raspberry
- THC free and vegan
Blue Moon Hemp – broad spectrum and isolate CBD products:
- 500 mg CBD tinctures
- 250 and 500 mg CBD tinctures for pets
- 250 mg CBD salve
- 100 and 250 mg CBD gummies
Zuri – isolate CBD products:
- 300 mg cold therapy pain relief roll-on
- 200 mg CBD bath bomb powder
Cannabidiol (CBD) hemp oil is extracted from industrial hemp plant, a relative of marijuana, which contains only trace amounts (- 0.3%) of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), a psychotropic compound that causes a high. CBD offers many medical benefits with minimal side effects by interacting with the Endocannabinoid System (also called the Endogenouse Cannabinoid System) in our body.
The nutritional benefits of CBD include omega fatty acids, amino acids, protein, antioxidants, calcium, potassium and B vitamins. [Source: CBD: Nutrition, Health Benefits, and Diet – Cannabis CB News]
- Epilepsy – some evidence that CBD works as an anticonvulsant
- Chronic pain – especially nerve pain and pain due to inflammation
- Anxiety – research show CBD reduces anxiety in humans and animals
- Depression – small doses have an “active” effect that helps with focus and activity, but large doses result in a “sedative” effect
- Arthritis – shown to reduce joint pain both orally and as a topical
- Diabetes – early findings, show slowing down cell damage related to diabetes
- Drug Addiction, alcoholism and smoking – found to help curb the desire, especially for nicotine
Is CBD Legal?
Since the 2018 Farm Bill, CBD is legal anywhere in the USA and over 45 countries. Therefore, you can purchase CBD without a prescription or permit.
If you need higher CBD milligrams and/or specific CBD products, we can special order those items for you. Stop in or call 440-933-7733 to learn more about these products.
All CBD products sold at Seeds of Wellness contain 0.3% THC or less. No statements on this website or CBD products have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). CBD products are not intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose diseases.
Seeds of Wellness recommends you consult with a licensed health care professional before using hemp-derived products, especially if you are pregnant or have pre-existing medical conditions. You must be 18 years old or older to purchase CBD products from Seeds of Wellness. We are not responsible for any fines, confiscation, or legal issues you may encounter when using CBD products.
Be aware that CBD flower looks and smells like marijuana. Please observe local laws and treat the raw CBD flower like cannabis while consuming it. We suggest you keep the original packaging and be discrete.